Public preview of TFS ASAP Online started
Visual Studio Online, based on the capabilities of Team Foundation Server with additional cloud services, becomes the online home for more and more development projects. We are proud to announce the public preview phase of TFS ASAP Online which is going to extend VisualStudio.com in the same way as TFS ASAP does for Team Foundation Server.
In the preview phase the most frequently used basic automations known from TFS ASAP are available.
Dependent on the used project template a different set can be activated.
- Aggregate work item state (Agile)
- Aggregate story points field (Agile)
- Aggregate blocked field status (CMMI)
- Aggregate size field (CMMI)
- Aggregate work item state (CMMI)
- Aggregate effort field (Scrum)
- Aggregate work item state (Scrum)
Basic automations are free of charge. Premium automations will be available as soon as TFS ASAP Online has finished the preview phase.
- Automatic creation of build processes for feature branches
- Build quality changed handler
- Include work items in merge operations
During the preview phase an invitation is required to register a VisualStudio.com Account. If you would like to sign up for TFS ASAP Online, please contact us. We are looking forward to receive your feedback.