Today we proudly released an updated version of the AIT Task Board. With this release we are leaving the beta status. We tested, incorporated feedback and improved a lot. Here are just some small facts:
- Remember some UI settings e.g. window size are position of the splitter between board and reports
- Allow to set the same work item type as backlog item and as child item which allows you to also see e.g. epics and their stories
- Allow to open Task Board Configuration files from the project portal
- Improve the behavior when loading work items
- Integrated a new filter in the ribbon that allows you to show either items having children (same behavior as before) , items having no children (new) or both (new)
- Integrated a new converter that allows you to build more sophisticated work item styles
If you used the ClickOnce Installer the application will inform you about the update. If you used the zipped install package please download the latest version of it from the AIT Tools & Downloads web site.
We appreciate your feedback. Just sent me an email or use the feedback button in the application.